Great Promotions You Can Benefit from Right Now
Try the Latest Arecont Vision Technology Before You Buy!
The TRY & BUY Program allows an integrator to install any one select MegaIP™ or ConteraIP™ camera in a customer environment at no risk, and at special introductory pricing. Arecont Vision® is so confident that customers will want to keep the camera that if the customer is not completely satisfied, the camera can be returned for a full refund!
Click on any of the products to take advantage of this offer.
Trade Up previously installed professional megapixel cameras from Arecont Vision or competitive vendors* such as Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Hanwha Samsung, Hikvision, Pelco, Sony, and more to earn big rebates!
- Qualifying box cameras earn a $50 rebate** for a new MegaVideo® purchase
- Qualifying bullet cameras earn a $100 rebate** for a new MegaView® purchase
- Qualifying dome cameras earn a $100 rebate** for a new MegaDome® purchase
- Qualifying PTZs and multi-sensor cameras earn a $300 rebate** for a new SurroundVideo® purchase
* Questions about the promotion or about qualifying competitive cameras? Email the Trade Up Promotion Administrator: [email protected].
** Arecont Vision reserves the exclusive right to determine qualifying camera models, series, and vendors for this promotion and set their Trade Up Promotion credit value. Read the full Terms and Conditions on the opposite side of this flyer.
How The Trade Up Promotion Works
- Buy new Arecont Vision® cameras to replace existing professional surveillance cameras from Arecont Vision or competitors.
- Fill in the Arecont Vision Trade Up Promotion form and send it and the new purchase documentation to us by mail, courier, or email within 30 days of purchase.
- Print the reply email from Arecont Vision when you received it, and return it with your old cameras to Arecont Vision.
- Watch your mail for your rebate check.
- A Marketing Authorization Number must be obtained prior to submitting any cameras for this program.
- A rebate check will be issued and posted to the submitting organization upon approve by Arecont Vision.
- Purchase Arecont Vision cameras from an authorized Arecont Vision Distribution Program distributor. Contact your Arecont Vision sales team for [email protected] for a list of distributors in your area.
- Download the Trade Up Promotion Form from www.arecontvision.com/TradeUpProgramForm/. Complete and return the form by email or post to the address on the form.
- a) Fill in the sender’s information and contact data.
- b) List camera details for each one to be submitted for credit. This includes the camera manufacturer, model number, and serial number &/or MAC address.
- c) List the new Arecont Vision cameras with MAC address that were purchased within the proceeding thirty (30) days.
- d) Cameras submitted must match one-for-one by category the new Arecont Vision cameras to be submitted.
- e) Include matching purchase documentation from the authorized Arecont Vision Distribution Program distributor.
- a) You will be contacted by email with any questions that prevent the processing of the form.
- b) Once the information is verified, with or without a follow up email, the Administrator will send by email a Marketing Authorization Number and an estimated value of your rebate. The email will also include shipping instructions. You can reply with any questions about your submission.
- Cameras submitted must be professional-grade megapixel surveillance cameras. Contact the Trade Up Program Administrator at [email protected] for any questions about applicability.
- Cameras must be legally owned by the submitting organization. All cameras submitted become the property of Arecont Vision.
- Submitted cameras will not be returned to the submitter for any reason, nor will credit be given for non-qualifying cameras.
- Cameras received without a valid Marketing Authorization Number or missing required documentation through error, omission, or malfeasance may be disposed of without rebate payment and without recourse by the submitter.