The AV5225 MegaView® 2 series network camera is part of Arecont Vision’s full line of H.264 MegaView® cameras. This fully compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG 4, Part 10) provides 2592 x 1944 megapixel resolution at full video frame rates of 14 frames per second (fps). The AV5225 camera line provides an all-in-one solution with integrated 5 megapixel camera, IR illuminator, remote focus, remote zoom, p-iris IR corrected lens and vandal resistant aluminum cylindrical (Bullet-style) enclosure with IP66 weatherproofing standard.
With the features of ONVIF Profile S conformance, binning mode, privacy mask, extended motion detection and flexible cropping, the AV5225 is a high sensitivity, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant Day/Night camera w/ IR illuminator. Built with Arecont Vision’s massively-parallel MegaVideo® processing technology, this camera offers more than 16-times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras with the ability to output full real-time frame rates and deliver high-quality megapixel imaging for indoor/outdoor applications.
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, and Forensic Zooming
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter and IR LEDs
- Dual Encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Wall Mount, Junction Box Included
- 3–8mm Wide Angle Lens
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, DHCP, QoS, IPv6, and More
- Total PoE Solution (No External Power Required for IR LEDs), PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- P-Iris Control to Get Best Depth of Field and Image Clarity
- Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized P-Iris Lens
- 5MP Resolution
- Binning Mode for Strong Low Light Performance
- SNAPstream™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality