The ConteraIP Omni LX Remote Setup (RS) is an industry-game-changing omni-directional, remote-configurable, multi-sensor, multi-megapixel camera built to provide outstanding high resolution video coverage for a wide range of applications. The unmatched coverage and capabilities of the ConteraIP Omni LX RS provides organizations of all sizes the flexibility to deploy a surveillance camera system that truly matches their current and future requirements for complete situational awareness.
ConteraIP Omni LX RS is available with a 20-megapixel (MP) or 20MP and 32MP resolution with IR. The number of cameras required for a project can be dramatically reduced with a single ConteraIP Omni LX RS, thanks to its four customizable remote sensor gimbals. Installation is fast and easy. Connect the network cable, and then remotely configure the camera. Select a preset choice for 180°, 270°, or 360° views, or use the intuitive interface to remotely pan, tilt, zoom, and focus each sensor. Two custom presets created by the user can be saved to memory. The camera is integrated with the industry’s leading VMS/NVR platforms.
All ConteraIP Omni LX RS cameras now support on-camera analytics on all four sensors. Several behaviors are available with the included standard analytic package. For even more powerful behaviors, optional advanced analytics are available. The ConteraIP Omni LX RS is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions. For additional low light performace, IR models are also available.
The Omni LX RS combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter for the highest
image quality at any time of day. For clear color images in low-light, NightView offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes.
The Omni LX RS also offers our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network. Power can be supplied via a single PoE+ (802.3at) compliant network cable or via an 24–48V DC/24V AC power supply for RS models, or PoE++ (802.3bt) compliant network cable or via an 24V DC/24V AC power supply for RSIR models.
ConteraIP Omni LX RS is designed for demanding environments. Certified to rigorous dust and water tests, the camera carries an IP66 rating. The rugged dome housing is IK-10 rated for vandal-prone applications.
The ConteraIP Omni LX RS is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S, G, M, and T compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
- NDAA Compliant
- Complete Mounting Options
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing
- All-in-One H.265/H.264 Total PoE++ Solution; PoE++ and Auxiliary Power: 24V DC/24V AC
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, and Multicasting
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Preset Positions to Create a 360°, 270°, or 180° Field of View, or Save Custom Presets
- No Touch Setup: 4 Individual Camera Gimbals Each with a Varifocal Motorized Lens That Can be Remotely Setup in Any Position Around a 360° Track
- Integrated Smart IR LEDs
- 32MP (4 x 8MP) Resolution with 4–10mm Lenses
- Up to 30fps at Full 32MP Resolution