The ConteraIP® MicroDome LX megapixel cameras feature 2.1- (1080p), 5-, or 8-megapixel (MP) resolutions for optimum performance with a day/night mechanical IR cut filter and interchangeable lenses. Regardless of the time of day, the ConteraIP MicroDome LX is prepared for any lighting condition. For applications with poor lighting conditions, Enhanced WDR (wide dynamic range) at 120dB provides the best visual balance to shaded and bright light conditions. For clear color images in low-light, NightView offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes, and is further enhanced by built-in IR LED illumination in both Surface Mount (-S) and Flush Mount (-F) models.
ConteraIP MicroDome LX cameras deliver professional surveillance, with ease of installation and set-up, for a variety of network surveillance requirements. The three-axis lens adjustment provides users with more camera placement options and the remote focus module allows users to adjust the camera focus after installation. An innovative spring arm design makes in-ceiling -F model installations a snap: simply slide the camera through the hole and secure the magnetized cover ring with a single screw. No additional hardware is required. The ConteraIP MicroDome LX camera series is available in an indoor, in-ceiling housing or in a surface mount IP66 rated version for indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature a vandal resistant, IK-10 rated cast-aluminum housing with a polycarbonate bubble making it capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
AV Costar™ was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network.
The MicroSDXC card slot supports up to 1TB of capacity for convenient onboard storage. The camera’s power is supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af) compliant network cable connection.
The ConteraIP MicroDome LX is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S, G, M, and T compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
- Tamper-Resistant Housing
- IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing Outdoor Rated IP66
- Integrated IR LEDs
- All-in-One PoE Solution
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, HTTPS, IPv6, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, and Scaling
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Enhanced WDR™ up to 120dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Ultra Low-Profile Design / Small Size
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- Remote Focus Module
- On-Camera Video Analytics
- 2.8mm Lens
- 5MP Resolution