The Contera™ Outdoor Dome megapixel camera features 1080p and 5-megapixel (MP) resolution for optimum performance. The Contera Outdoor Dome combines a day/night mechanical IR cut filter with an integrated motorized remote focus and zoom precision iris (P-iris) lens for excellent, optimal image quality.
Regardless of the time of day, the Contera Outdoor Dome is prepared for any lighting condition. For applications with poor lighting conditions, Enhanced WDR™ (wide dynamic range) at 120dB provides the best visual balance to shaded and bright light conditions.
For clear color images in low-light, NightView™ offers strong low-light sensitivity for capturing details in extremely poor-lit scenes. Built-in Smart IR LED illumination automatically adjusts output in response to the distance of an object in view to prevent over-exposure when the object is very close to the camera.
Arecont Vision was the first to bring H.264 to the mainstream market and recently developed SNAPstream™ (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) technology for reducing bandwidth without impacting image quality. Today we are proud to offer our next generation H.265 with SNAPstream+™ smart codec capable of delivering high quality video while saving over 50% of the data rate to reduce or prevent strain on the network.
The SD card slot supports up to 256GB of storage capacity for convenient onboard storage. The camera’s power can be supplied via a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af) compliant network cable connection. The Contera Outdoor Dome is IP66 rated for both indoor and outdoor applications. All models feature an impact resistant cast-aluminum housing capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
The Contera Outdoor Dome is ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) profile S and G compliant, providing interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
- Remote Focus/Zoom Motorized P-Iris Lens
- 5MP Resolution
- Network Protocols Include SNMP, IPv6, HTTPS, DHCP, 802.1x, and More
- Enhanced WDR up to 120dB at Full Resolution: See Clearly in Shaded and Bright Light Conditions Simultaneously
- CorridorView™ Allows 90° Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- True Day/Night Functionality with Mechanical IR Cut Filter
- NightView™ for Strong Low Light Performance
- Defog Technology
- SNAPstream+™ Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting, Forensic Zooming, and Scaling
- Audio Out
- Smart IR Illumination with Variable Illumination Ensures that IR Light is Evenly Disbursed up to 66ft (20m) for Scenes with Low or No Ambient Light
- All-in-One H.265/H.264 Total PoE Solution (No External Power Required for Heater and IR LEDs), PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12–48V DC/24V AC
- SDXC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- Outdoor Rated IP66 and IK-10 Impact-Resistant Housing